Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Take hold of God’s Word for the salvation of your lost loved ones

PRAISE GOD
Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God

GOD HAS NO PLEASURE IN DEATH
Lord, You have no pleasure in him that dies as a consequence of rebellion to You. I pray (---my lost loved ones---) turn from (his, her, their) sin and live.

GOD WILL GIVE YOU PEOPLE
LORD, You said he that wins souls is wise. You will give me souls, and people for my life.

CLAIM GOD'S WORD FOR THE SALVATION OF YOUR CHILDREN
I have trained my children in the way they should go: and when they are old, they will not depart from it.

LORD, You said the seed of the righteous shall be delivered. I thank You that I have Your Word that my children shall be delivered. You will bring my children from the east, and gather us from the west. You will pour Your Spirit upon my children and Your blessing upon my offspring

I will not be dismayed, You will save my children from their captivity, and I will be in rest and at ease, and none shall make me afraid.
And LORD my God, You will circumcise the heart of my children to love You with all their heart and soul that they may live.

Because of this I will refrain my voice from weeping, and my eyes from tears, for Your promise that my work shall be rewarded, and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. For there is hope in my end, and my children shall come again to their own border.

CLAIM GOD'S WORD FOR THE SALVATION OF YOUR HOUSE Father, I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and according to Your Word, I will be saved and all my house that have heard the gospel. Let it be done unto my entire household according to Your will and Word. In Jesus Name I thank You.

GOD WILL DO A NEW THING
You will make a new thing spring forth and I will know it. You will make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

DECLARE THAT JESUS SAVES
Your Son, the Lord Jesus, was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. Where sin abounds, grace much more abounds.
Your Son died for our sins that he might destroy the devil that has the power of death.

PRAY GOD WILL SAVE YOUR LOST LOVED ONES
I pray You will open (---my lost loved ones’) eyes. Deliver and to turn them from darkness and translate (him, her, them) unto the light and the kingdom of Your dear Son. Translate (him, her, them) from the power of Satan unto You that (he, she, they) may receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in You.

DECLARE GOD WILL DO IT
You will bring the blind by a way that (he, she, they) knew not. You will lead them in paths that they have not known. You will make darkness light before (him, her, them), and crooked things straight. These things will You do unto (him, her, them) and not forsake (him, her, them).

No comments:

Post a Comment