Monday, August 17, 2009

PRAY that the Lord of the harvest will send laborers to your lost loved ones

Father, because faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God, I pray you will send preachers with beautiful feet to bring to (---my lost loved ones---) the glad tidings of good things.

LORD, may Your servant whom You send to (---my lost loved ones---) not strive, but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves. Give (---my lost loved ones---) repentance to the acknowledging of the truth. May (he, she, they) recover (himself, herself, themselves) out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. But Jesus came to save sinners from their sins and he is mighty to save. HOSANNA!

LORD OF THE HARVEST, the harvest is truly great, but the labourers are few. Send forth labourers into Your harvest. Lord, here I am, send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment