Thursday, August 6, 2009

PRAY THAT YOUR LOST LOVED ONES GET A REVELATION FROM GOD

Pray that God the Father reveals the Christ, the Son of the living God to your lost loved ones.
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, bless (---my lost loved one---) as You blessed Peter by revealing to him that Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ, the Son of the living God. By Your divine grace, reveal unto (---him, her, them) Your Word and Your glory and Your Arm

Pray for understanding
I pray for the revelation of Jesus Christ for my (---lost loved ones---). Open (his, her, their) understanding that they might understand the Scriptures, and that they may understand the knowledge of the mystery of Christ. Reveal it to (him, her, them) by Your Spirit.

Pray for revelation of the mystery
Let Your Holy Spirit reveal the mystery which was kept secret since the world began. Abba Father, establish (---my lost loved ones---) according to the gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ. Reveal the faith to (him, her, them).


Pray for spiritual hearing
LORD, I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for it is Your power unto salvation. Let (---my lost loved ones---) HEAR Your Gospel with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven. Reveal it to (him, her, them), LORD. I’m trusting (he, she, they) WILL HAVE FAITH according to Your Word that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.

Heavenly Father, let Your Son reveal You to (---my lost loved ones---).

Pray for the spirit of wisdom and revelation
in the knowledge of God
LORD, Construct (---my lost loved ones---) mind, and correct (his, her, their) wrong way of thinking. Reveal it to (him, her, them), LORD.
God of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father of glory, may You give unto (---my lost loved ones---) the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. May (he, she, they) know You are the only true God, and Jesus Christ Whom You have sent.

Prayer for children


3 John 1:4I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Pray, confessing God's blessing:

My children are taught of God and great is their peace.
LORD, my greatest joy is that my children walk in the truth. You said in Isaiah 54:13 that our children will be taught of You. And great would be their peace. Thank You, Lord, I embrace this precious promise.

Pray, confessing God's blessing:

God's revelation are for us and for our children forever

I also embrace your promise that those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever.
THANK YOU, LORD, IN JESUS NAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment