Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pray that your lost loved ones hear the voice of God from God

DECLARE:
LORD Your voice is powerful, Your voice is full of majesty.
Your voice breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
Wisdom cries and utters her voice in the streets.
Understanding puts forth her voice.
LORD, in Deuteronomy 5:24, you let us know that You speak to people.
Your voice is to the children of men, and for us and our lost loved ones' sakes.
In these last days You’ve spoken unto us by Your son.
The Lord Jesus came to bear witness to the truth. The Lord Jesus is the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to You but by Him.

PRAY:
LORD, may (---my lost loved ones---) see Your light AND hear Your voice. Speak to (---him, her, them---) from Your mercy seat.
(---My lost loved ones---) may not find You in the wind, or in the earthquake, or in the fire; but may (---he, she, they---) hear Your still small voice from where(---he, she, they--) (---is are---) not supposed to be. Let (him, her, them) hear Your voice say, ‘What are you doing here (---my lost loved ones---)’ ?

May (---my lost loved ones---) see the Just Jesus and hear the voice of His mouth:
‘(---My lost loved ones---), why are you persecuting me? it is hard for you to kick against the pricks.’

Merciful Lord, the ways of transgressors are hard! Let (him, her, them) know Your will .

You said TODAY is the day of salvation. Let (---my lost loved ones---) hear Your voice with a softened heart.
Let (---him, her, them---) hear Your voice of instruction.
May (---my lost loved ones---) hear You say, “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."
May our Good Shepherd, the Lord Jesus, go before (---my lost loved ones---) and may (---he, she, they---) hear His voice.

BIND AND LOOSE
Father, (---my lost loved ones---) (---is, are---) dead in sins and trespasses, and in Jesus Name I cry out with a loud voice (---my lost loved ones---) ,
COME FORTH and Christ shall give you life!
In the Name of Jesus I bind and command the wicked spirits to LOOSE (---my lost loved ones---) AND LET (him, her, them) GO!

BY INVITATION
Father, as the Lord Jesus stands at (---my lost loved ones‘---) door, and knock, may (---he, she, they---) hear His voice, and open the door, that He may come in to (---him, her, them---) and sup with (---him, her, them---) and (---my lost loved ones---) with Him.
In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment