Thursday, August 20, 2009

Christ came to save sinners

Prayer of declaration

Heavenly Father, to You be glory for ever and ever Amen. In Jesus Name I thank You that
  • Jesus did not come to condemn the world but to save the world through Him. He did not come to destroy lives but to save them.
  • Jesus came to save that which was lost.
  • And this is Your great love and mercy toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. And Your grace that brings salvation has appeared to all mankind.
  • Jesus received sinners and ate with them.
  • Jesus left the 99 sheep to find the lost one until he found it.
  • Jesus did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
  • He gave himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to Your will, Father.
  • Jesus came to take away the burden from off our shoulder and the yoke of bondage from off our neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Therefore, I believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ (---my lost loved ones---) shall be saved. And I am not ashamed, for I know in Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day. Thank You Father for the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment