Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pray for God’s intervention to save your loved ones

Pray the Father draw your lost loved ones to Jesus.
Heavenly Father, I want for (---my lost loved ones---) to come to Jesus. Father, you sent the Lord Jesus to save sinners. Draw and give (---my lost loved ones---) to Jesus to be saved. In Jesus Name I pray.

Pray God will create in your lost loved ones a clean heart, and renew a right spirit within them.
Create in (---my lost loved ones---) a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit with (him, her, them.) Cast (him, her, them) not away from Your Presence and take not Your holy Spirit from (him, her, them.) Restore unto (him, her, them) the joy of Your salvation, and uphold (him, her, them) with Your free Spirit.

Tell God that you believe that nothing is impossible with Him
With You God all things are possible. You make it possible to save even the chief of sinners. That is why I pray to You in Jesus Name.

DARE TO BELIEVE GOD AGAINST ALL ODDS
I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times. I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember Your wonders of old. I will meditate also of all Your work, and talk of Your doings.

You are the God that does wonders: You have declared Your strength among the people. With Your arm You redeemed Your people.

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Before You Father in Whom I believe, I declare you are able to raise the dead. There are accounts in the Bible where You did this. Merciful God, You are able to raise those that are dead in sins and trespasses also. You are more than able to save (---my lost loved ones---) from their sins.

You call those things which be not as though they were. Therefore, as I hear You, I say and do. I do not consider what I see with my natural eyes and senses, nor stagger at Your promises through unbelief. You give me the strength to believe, and I give You the glory.

I am fully persuaded that what you promised, You are also able to perform. And my righteousness is of You, LORD because Jesus the Lord saved me from my sins.

Children
Even when there seems to be no hope, I believe in hope. According to the Word You spoke, so shall Abraham’s seed be. We are children of that promise in Christ Jesus. Your precious promises are for us and for our children. You said to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and I shall be saved and my house. Thank You, LORD.

You lead Your people like a flock with our children by the Hand of our good Shepherd and Savior, the Lord Jesus.

God hears your prayers
LORD I cried unto You with my voice and You gave ear unto me. In the day of my trouble I thought about You. I remembered You when my spirit was overwhelmed.

My prayers are in Your alter of prayer, upon Your merciful throne of grace. You have invited me to come unto you boldly and to cast all my care upon You because You care for me. I wait on You, LORD. I will be of good courage, and You shall strengthen my heart and I will not fear.

Pray that your lost loved ones fulfill God’s destiny for their lives.
I want (---for my lost loved ones---) to know the hope of (his, her, their) calling and for (him, her, they) to discover the riches of Your grace and glory in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment