Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Don’t worry, cast all your care to God in prayer

Cast your burden upon God
Heavenly Father, You don’t want me to worry. Rather, You want for me to pray and make my requests known to You. Thank You, LORD, for Your invitation. I cast my burden upon You, and You will sustain me. You will never suffer me to be moved.

Jesus came to save sinners--trust Him
LORD, Your sun shines upon the just and the unjust and Your rain comes down upon all. The apostle Paul said that this is a FAITHFUL SAYING, and WORTHY of ALL ACCEPTATION: That Jesus came to save sinners of whom he was chief. Jesus came to seek and save that which was lost. He said the harlots and publicans are entering the kingdom of heaven before the self-righteous. What the world has cast out, You take in.

God will not forget about your lost loved ones
Though others may have forgotten about (---my lost loved ones---) and fail to show (him, her, them) compassion, yet You will not forget (him, her, them). I stand in (his, her, their) breach under Jesus Christ, my High Priest. Everything and everyone that concerns me, You care about. You have graven me upon the palms of Your hands. Your walls are continually before me.

God's Word reigns
YOUR HONOR, Your Word has more weight over what anyone else thinks or says. Therefore, I will not fear nor be dismayed, for You are my God. You will strengthen me to trust You for help for (---my lost loved ones---). You will uphold (him, her, them) with the right hand of Your righteousness.

Pray for your lost loved ones to find rest in Jesus
LORD, (---my lost loved ones---) should stop running from You and run to You. There is no place that (he, she, they) can hide that You’re not there; and (he, she, they) cannot hide from (himself, herself, themselves.) So I pray (he, she, they) come to Jesus and sit at His feet to learn of Him and find rest for (his, her, their) souls.

Know that God will defeat your enemies
I cry unto You, and You let me know that my enemies turn back: this I know; for You are for me. I do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but evil spirits that have persuaded (---my lost loved ones---) to turn from You. But You are not willing that (he, she, they) perish, and Jesus is mighty to save.

You will fight these battles against a great company that come against (---my lost loved ones---). I do not know what to do, but my eyes are upon You. Because You are with me, I will rest in You, stand still, and see Your salvation for (---my lost loved ones---).

No comments:

Post a Comment