Friday, August 22, 2014

A PRAYER PETITION FOR SALVATION OF SOULS SENT TO prayerhouseoftwoorthree@yahoo.com

We have been praying for lost loved ones in
SCRIPTURES TO PRAY FOR LOST LOVED ONES,
http://prayforlostlovedones.blogspot.com/

THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU HAVE LEAD THIS PRAYER WARRIOR TO THE SITE ABOVE ( http://prayforlostlovedones.blogspot.com/ ).

LORD, YOUR WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID, AND YOU SAID WHEN WE COME TO YOU TO BRING YOU WORDS. YOU ALSO SAID IF YOUR WORD ABIDES IN US, WE SHALL ASK AND IT SHALL BE DONE. THIS YOUR CHILD CAN PRAY DAILY SUSTAINED BY YOUR WORD PRAYED ESPECIALLY FOR THE SALVATION OF LOST LOVED ONES. MAY HE/SHE HARVEST FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF PRAYERS FOUND HERE FOR THE ASKING.

Here are their names:J, I, J, J, H., W., unborn, C., A., D., D., J., M.. (LORD, YOU KNOW THEIR FULL NAMES.)
1.FOR ALL OF THESE PRECIOUS PEOPLE TO BE ETERNALLY SAVED AND HAPPY.
2.FOR ALL CURSES OVER THEM TO BE BROKEN.
3.FOR THIS PROJECT TO BLESS THEM,BLESS OTHERS,AND GLORIFY GOD.

Prayer House of Two or Three
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in my name, I am there in their midst." - Jesus, Matthew 18:19-20

IN AGREEMENT IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Monday, August 18, 2014 12:45 PM
Hello.

I am praying for my family,and I am beginning a special project that I am hoping will bring them to God for eternal salvation,but will help others as well.

Can I ask for your help with something?Will you pray for the following?
1.FOR ALL OF THESE PRECIOUS PEOPLE TO BE ETERNALLY SAVED AND HAPPY.
2.FOR ALL CURSES OVER THEM TO BE BROKEN.
3.FOR THIS PROJECT TO BLESS THEM,BLESS OTHERS,AND GLORIFY GOD.

Please pray for all of this,and will you PLEASE let me know that you have prayed?I ask for no other thing,and I thank you in advance.

Here are their names:J, I, J, J, H., W., unborn, C., A., D., D., J., M..
Thank you again,and God bless you.

2 comments:




  1.    
    I need prayer for my Husband Danny,he left me in September 2011 to live with a woman named Shay. Danny and I married on Nov 21st, 1995 we were very,very happy so good together.  We did everything together, he was loving and cherished me. I was the same to him. I trusted him with my life. He said I was all he ever needed and he would never leave me and shortly after that he did. He told me he was seeing Shay. And they have been together since then tho he would tell me after some time that he didnt want a divorce or want to marry her. He in fact loved me and planned to come home . I told him I wanted him home I love him, I dont want a divorce.  I asked if he loved Shay he said no and that if he and I divorced he would never remarry.  I asked why divorce then? If you love ME come home he said he would I said what about Shay ? He said he would handle that. So its now almost September 2015 many years have passed, my dr seemed to think it's mid life crises, for whatever reason he and Shay are in an adulterous relationship. And I want my marriage restored, my husband home. I love him and I am faithful to him. I do want him home i do forgive him and I do now forgive shay. Thos not at first I blamed her for she met me she knew he was married she snd i knew each other.  They lived on her houseboat, then he bought several boats, and campers and then a couple new pickup trucks and new harley Davidson motorcycle, he was spending impulsively.  Taking many trips, and got an apartment with her she finally contacted me and told me he told her he wanted a divorce and he wanted to marry her , that he introduced her to his dad. Brother and sister in law as his girlfriend and they were getting married one day. I asked about that he denied it. Now she has got her a house in her name and he told a mutual friend he might have to go home becausehe couldnt do what he wanted to do. And shay says his best friend flirts with her . She said she wants Danny to leave her alone. I told her i love him and pray he comes home i said its not God's will for us to divorce yet he has been hard hearted and requested we divorce and i do not contest it. He speaks as if he hates me. He is angry . He seems possessed i dont want a divorce i love him .

    ----- Message truncated -----

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to am going thur a Divorce which i don't want to do. This so call friend of my husband brother used me for information on me and husband i thought she was my friend but she pshed my husband into it soshe could have him. I love my husband and stil want him please pray with me fr ber to be removed. We are still married and i know God can fix tbis and know he is working on it please pray with me i am on fasting tomorrow

    ReplyDelete